Join our team!
Royal Jay is located in Boise, Idaho, an up-and-coming safe city with a low cost of living ideal for families, outdoor enthusiasts and entrepreneurs. Boise is a regular on Top 10 lists (go ahead, Google it), and we love it here.
Check out these videos and you’ll see why:
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your LinkedIn profile or resume for a confidential review.
Benefits & Perks
100% premium-paid medical
Flexible vacation policy
Endless snacks and beverages
Regular catered lunches
Team and family events
Comfortable work environment
Software Tester / Developer in Test
Design and develop test plans, test cases, and code automated tests for Royal Jay products and our clients (Strong coding experience is not a requirement, though candidate will be expected to learn on the job).
The QA Developer in Test will help drive and execute test methodologies/strategies as a member our development team. This hands-on position will lead test automation efforts in a continuous delivery environment for both Royal Jay products and our clients. Requires working knowledge of current test automation tools, software architecture and frameworks, and programming languages used in automation tools. Perform day to day tasks in support of our developers, customers, and prospects.
- Work with engineering team to define and review test plans
- Design test plans and cases to test conformance to business and technical specifications
- Utilize QA management and testing tools (including automated testing tools)
- Create and maintain test data and environment required for executing test plans and cases
- Test and optimize code as needed
- Collaborate with team members to promote learning and best practices
- Participate in software development processes (Agile, etc.) and provide process improvements
- Influence technical direction by staying on top of current software development trends
Why work with us?
Great products inspire people.
Technology should be fun, easy to use, and change the way we interact and do business. We create engaging experiences beyond the obvious.
Pride of work matters.
Our work is our art. It is a reflection of our passion and drive to build solutions that resonate with our customers.
We love what we do.
From the early days of taking apart our toys to late nights racing deadlines, our raw instinct calls us to invent and discover.