Want to work with us? You’re in luck. We have some openings!
Join our team!
Royal Jay is located in Boise, Idaho, an up-and-coming safe city with a low cost of living ideal for families, outdoor enthusiasts and entrepreneurs. Boise is a regular on Top 10 lists (go ahead, Google it), and we love it here.
Check out these videos and you’ll see why:
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your LinkedIn profile or resume for a confidential review.
Benefits & Perks
100% premium-paid medical
Flexible vacation policy
Endless snacks and beverages
Regular catered lunches
Team and family events
Comfortable work environment
At Royal Jay Engineers are key to our delivery of intuitive software solutions helping health networks increase value-based performance through integration and analytics. We believe high-quality software is built by craftsmen who won’t settle for mediocre results. Our team values exemplary performance, driven outcomes, creative solutions, and honorable interactions. If you share our passions for continuously improving your craft while striving for the best outcomes, we may have a spot for you in our team.
You will focus on delivering valuable customer features to clients at the end of each sprint. You will interact with customers on a regular basis not only for delivery of work but to help brainstorm on the best approaches to solving business problems. Our ideal software developers have knowledge in all areas of the software development stack and are able to build front-end UI features and the RESTful API’s to support them while following team standards and best practices.
What you’ll do
- Software Development
- Software Testing
- Software Deployment
- Software Demonstrations
- Systems Documentation
- Requirements Estimation
- Daily Stand-Ups
- Code/Test/Deploy Software 80%
- Mentoring/Pairing/Code Reviews 10%
- Requirement Estimation and Planning 5%
- Meetings/Presentations/Demos 5%
What you’ll know coming in
- 2+ Years of experience with C#, Java or Ruby
- 2+ years of experience with Angular (preferable) or similar framework
- 2+ years of experience with nUnit or similar test framework
- Test driven development experience is preferable
- Demonstrate an understanding of algorithms and how/when to apply them
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented design and object modeling
- Working knowledge of SQL and Object to Relational Mapping frameworks
- Proficiency with Git
- Driven to overcome challenges and solve “hard” problems
- Driven for continuous improvement (knowledge, standards, and best practices)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adjust to fit the audience
- Relentless desire to deliver, say what you’ll do and do what you say
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science is preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience with asynchronous development and Message Queuing
- Experience with Microsoft Azure – Managing users with Azure Active Directory and resource management through resource groups. Work with any of the Azure services such as Azure Functions, CosmoDB, and Virtual Machines. Experience automating Azure with resource templates or Terraform.
- DevOps experience – Automating tasks through TeamCity and Octopus Deploy.
- Healthcare Document Formats – Basic understanding of HL7 formats including HL7v2, v3, CDA, FHIR, and RIM
- Healthcare Landscape – Basic understanding of the Healthcare IT landscape in terms of Meaningful Use, MIPS/MACRA, CMS data, value-based care, PHI, and HIPPA
Developer in Test
Do you like to break things? Can you design complete solutions to solve complex problems? If so the Developer in Test position may be for you. We are looking for someone to join an agile team and be responsible for architecting test frameworks used by the team to test features/product that your team develops. You will execute manual and automated tests to ensure Royal Jay and our clients’ products maintain a high level of quality.
You will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, helping our team design, implement and deploy quality software and features. You will be working in an agile environment with our team to create automated testing frameworks, and automating tests. Your role is crucial in maintaining a fast pace of development and high product quality.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly experienced with Selenium, TestCafe or other browser automation framework is a must
- Great communication skills to be able to interact with clients directly
Desired skills and experiences
- RESTful web services
- SQL/Database experience
- Work with engineering team to define and review test plans
- Design test plans and cases to test conformance to business and technical specifications
- Utilize QA management and testing tools (including automated testing tools)
- Create and maintain test data and environment required for executing test plans and cases
- Test and optimize code as needed
- Collaborate with team members to promote learning and best practices
- Participate in software development processes (Agile, etc.) and provide process improvements
- Influence technical direction by staying on top of current software development trends
Digital Marketing Specialist
As a digital marketing specialist at Royal Jay, you are focused on helping clients across a range of industries get more online visibility, traffic, leads and sales. You can go big with strategy, funnel development and content creation, but still know enough about analytics and SEO to be dangerous. Do you have a passion for building high-converting sales funnels? Does your copy make people take action? Are you fond of the big picture? You could be our next digital marketing specialist.
Responsibilities (Your Mission):
- Build paid marketing funnels for clients across search and social channels.
- Write creative copy for client landing pages, PPC ads and blog content.
- Strategize and execute SEO/PPC campaigns for multiple clients.
- Research keywords, consult with our clients on keyword research, content and SEO strategy.
- Build out relevant audience personas and profiles.
- Perform keyword research and build content calendars for clients.
- Write and rank content around unfamiliar topics and target markets.
- Write about marketing tactics, strategies and case studies for our blog readers.
What We Must Have (No, Really):
- 3+ years experience with SEO, content, and funnel marketing.
- Proven experience building marketing funnels with a positive ROI.
- Ability to write creative copy for blogs, ads, and landing pages.
- Ability to identify new keyword opportunities and map content topics.
- Ability to work independently or with a team. Bet you’ve never heard that one before.
- When questions or challenges present themselves, you don’t sweat it for a second; you’re extremely comfortable interfacing with clients.
- Experience creating SEO and content strategies that drive results.
- A well-rounded T-shaped marketer, with depth in content and funnels.
- Ability to measure performance (changes to rankings, traffic, conversions) and make decisions based on that data is killer. Your clients love you for it.
- Lifelong Learner: The world’s a changing. A desire to expand knowledge is critical.
- Got your own blog? We’d love to see it.
- Agency experience.
- Examples of sales funnels you’ve built (good and bad)
- DEEEEEP Google Analytics, Search Console and GTM experience.
Looking to become a part of a modern, future-focused company? Want to be surrounded by some of the most talented, genuine, and creative people who are all focused on working towards a common goal? Well, you’re in luck! We’re looking for you too!
Royal Jay provides analytics and data integration solutions to help healthcare companies increase performance under their value-based contracts. We are looking for a Sales Executive that will be a trailblazer in helping us reach our goal of providing great healthcare to all.
The ideal candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about healthcare. Royal Jay’s Sales Executive needs to be in the know about current healthcare issues, regarding clinical delivery and reimbursement models, and able to articulate these issues and our solutions to some of the leading members in the healthcare industry.
To succeed in this role, you should be exceptional at building relationships, a strategic thinker, and comfortable balancing multiple projects at once.
This is a unique opportunity to join us in creating this role and laying the foundation for our sales team. Are you ready to take on the task?
- 3+ years of sales experience at an enterprise software or SaaS company
- Healthcare experience – i.e. knowledge regarding insurance contracts, coding and benefit terminology, health care privacy and security compliance etc
- You have built something – a process, relationship, or product – from scratch
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Identify and prioritize target accounts/key decision makers and handle outreach activities
- Focus on finding and developing new client relations in an effort to bring on new business opportunities by way of cold calling, email etc.
- Build and refine our sales process, starting with the development of our narrative, pitch, generating our sales deck, outreach, and interpreting product feedback
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and client support teams as needed to shape our product development and continue to increase product market fit
- Develop value proposition and go-to-market strategies
- Be capable of driving results and keeping multiple stakeholders and initiatives on track
- Attend conferences and trade shows to generate leads, build relationships and keep abreast of industry trends
- Use CRM to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- Flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated to excel in your role and, ultimately, improve healthcare
- Excellent at listening and interpreting the interests, needs, and points of view of a broad range of stakeholders
- Passionate about making a difference in healthcare
What’s in it for you:
- Have the opportunity to build sales process, strategy, and team
- Impact product development, bringing value to clients
- Be the forefront of healthcare data transformation
As a startup, we are moving forward, fast.
Ready to become a part of something big? Shoot us an email with your resume, cover letter, link to your blog, or any other platform that allows you to show off your skills. Our inbox is waiting for you.
Why work with us?
Great products inspire people.
Technology should be fun, easy to use, and change the way we interact and do business. We create engaging experiences beyond the obvious.
Pride of work matters.
Our work is our art. It is a reflection of our passion and drive to build solutions that resonate with our customers.
We love what we do.
From the early days of taking apart our toys to late nights racing deadlines, our raw instinct calls us to invent and discover.